Klaine soulmate AU | Blaine Anderson moved to New York after finishing high school, hoping he’s gonna finally meet his soulmate, Kurt E. Hummel. Weeks go by, and finally he meets the love of his life, but he needs to find out that Kurt already has a soulmate - and it’s not Blaine.
Blaine is heartbroken, but never shows it to Kurt, who soon becomes his friend. Kurt is excited to find out that Blaine found his soulmate, but he doesn’t know the name on Blaine’s body. After some more weeks Kurt finally confronts Blaine about his mood swings and secrets, and then Blaine tells him the truth: Kurt is his soulmate, but he’s not Kurt’s.
Kurt tells him that he doesn’t care about his old soulmate anymore, he never felt like they belonged to each other, something was always off with the relationship, and that he feels so much closer to Blaine, even though he doesn’t have his name on himself. After spending the night together, he asks Blaine to look at his back, where Blaine finds his own name instead of the other guy’s. Kurt’s soulmate mark changed through the night, making Blaine his new soulmate.
Played by Human GhJack
i can’t fucksing stop laughinb
if we mutually follow each other there is a 350% chance i’ve started to type a really enthusiastic message into your ask box about how awesome you are but deleted it because it sounded creepy when i read it over for the 832nd time
- If you want to have sex after being together one hour that’s fine
- If you want to have sex after being together one week that’s fine
- If you want to have sex after being together one month that’s fine
- If you want to have sex after being together one year that’s fine
- If you want to wait until marriage that’s fine
- If you’re not even together that’s fine too
- IT’S ALL FINE NOW PLEASE STOP THINKING OTHER PEOPLE’S SEX IS YOUR BUSINESS THANK YOU
He literally lives his life as if Drake and Josh never ended.
whoa whoa whoa. stop. Ok. I’m thinking back to being 17, and I was totally emotionally intense and always having mood swings and whatnot. Hell I am still sometimes emotionally intense with moodswings. BUT. I will answer this as best a snarky 24 year old can and if it’s not what you want, that’s cool, there are some other better more maternal type people to ask. Don’t be mad.
1. You broke up with someone. It sucks, your regrets are normal. You just have to get through them.
2. You made the right choice. 14 v. 17 is actually a really wide age gap when it comes to emotional maturity, especially for women.
3. She’s going to hate you, but she’ll get over it. Now you need to think about yourself.
4. WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO COLLEGE? HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT YOUR FUTURE? DO YOU REALIZE THAT ONCE YOU GO TO COLLEGE THERE WILL BE SO SO MANY GIRLS?
5. Adulthood is coming next year. Throw yourself into preparing, and accept these feelings as a normal part of break ups and growing up. Distract yourself and you will move on.
This was a question on my personal tumblr but I’ve received several similar ones on AE so here’s my teen breakup advice.
My therapist asked me to create something “motivating” so I made these.
I really love these, and I reblog them every single time. Some of you don’t realize how easy it’s to forget to do some of those stuff or how hard they can be some days.
Digging a hole in your dash.
You little shit.
Reblog for the last one
it’s a game show where everyone eats the furniture in a room and tries to see which is made of chocolate
So basically you’re telling me this is the best fucking game ever created
Behold, Empire’s top 50 sexiest men of 2013.
Omg Tom looks like a turtle
Of course it’s Benedict
Brad Pitt still looks hot
oh my god i thought those numbers were their ages and i got WHAT THE FUCK HOW IS DANIEL RADCLIFFE 45!? HE’S OLDER THAN SNAPE WHAT DID I MISS!?